Hand soap is one of my favorite products to experiment with. In fact it was one of the favors at my wedding shower. Through Purex Insiders, Dial sent me their new fabulous Sugar Cane Scrub to try out at home. We have been using it now for over two weeks and it is fabulous!
Here are the reasons why:
- The scent is fresh, light, and lasting.
- The whole family can enjoy the soap. Between germs and just every day kid grime, I really want to encourage hand washing. One of my children is a little more resistant to my urges, but the Dial Sugar Can Scrub was both fun and effective to use which made that child more willing!
- It is made in the U.S.A. You can see below that another soap purchased for us as a gift is made out of the country. I always try to buy products that are made here, but lately is has begun to get more difficult.
- The soap is moisturizing and since Winter has decided to encroach on Spring this year, my hands are drier than ever!
- It cleans away dirt and we have plenty of dirt in our lives!
- The packaging is fresh and attractive which means I am proud to display it in our home.
Crumbs in the Couch Dial Hand Scrub Giveaway While I was provided this free sample of Dial Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap, the opinions listed above are my honest opinions with regard to the product.